The Crosswinds project is a commercial development on Highway 431 in Phenix City, Alabama that began in 2018. This development is a product of Crossland Construction.
ACCI is currently working on the sitework scope package for this project which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Site Clearing of 30 acres
- 286,000 yards of dirt on site to be moved
- Underground Utility Systems with 11,022 LF of pipe
- Base & Paving totaling 26,820 SY
- 10,230 LF of curb & gutter
Click any image below to view gallery.