Forrest Road Improvements was a road widening project that transformed a 2 lane road into a 3 lane road in 2016 for Columbus Consolidated Government.
As the Prime Contractor, ACCI performed the following for the 2 mile widening project:
- Placed over 20,000 tons of graded aggregate base
- Replaced all water connections to over 100 homes
- Underground Storm System enhancement with 8,700 LF of pipe
- Installed over 25,000 LF of curb & gutter
- Installed over 11,000 square yards of 5” sidewalk
Click any image below to view gallery.