The Springs of Mill Lakes is a 134 lot retirement community in Opelika, Alabama that was developed by Bailey-Harris Construction in 2016.
ACCI executed the sitework scope package which included but is not limited to the following:
- Site Clearing of 47 acres
- Over 277,000 yards of dirt were moved on site
- Over 70,000 yards of rock were cut on site
- Underground Utility Systems totaled approximately 35,600 LF of pipe
- Placed approximately 9,200 tons of graded aggregate base
Click any image below to view gallery.