Forrest Road Improvements
Forrest Road Improvements was a road widening project that transformed a 2 lane road into a 3 lane road in 2016 for Columbus Consolidated Government.
As Prime Contractor, ACCI performed the following for the 2 mile widening project:
• Placed over 20,000 tons of graded aggregate base
• Replaced all water connections to over 100 homes
• Underground Storm System enhancement with 8,700 LF of pipe
• Installed over 25,000 LF of curb & gutter
• Installed over 11,000 square yards of 5” sidewalk