The Springs of Mill Lakes
The Springs of Mill Lakes is a 134 lot retirement community in Opelika, Alabama that was developed by Bailey-Harris Construction in 2016.
ACCI executed the sitework scope package which included but is not limited to the following:
• Site Clearing of 47 acres
• Over 277,000 yards of dirt were moved on site
• Over 70,000 yards of rock were cut on site
• Underground Utility Systems totaled approximately 35,600 LF of pipe
• Placed approximately 9,200 tons of graded aggregate base